Certificate in Teaching IELTS Preparation - 60 Hours
What is IELTS?
IELTS (International English Language Testing System), is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication. IELTS is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL), British Council and IDP: IELTS Australia. IELTS conforms to the highest international standards of language assessment. It covers the four language skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking Modules.
Many English language learners need IELTS to pursue academic or non-academic training. IELTS is recognized by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is also recognized by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.
This course is designed for those who are presently teaching IELTS preparation classes or who intend to teach such classes in the future. This course is a suitable choice for TESOL graduates, those who want a career change by switching to teaching IELTS preparation.
- Introduction to the IELTS
- Teaching Listening Skills
- Teaching Speaking Skill
- Teaching Reading Comprehension Skill
- Academic writing skill
Mode of Learning
Distance Education (either online or by correspondence) in the convenience of your own home at your own pace.
In order for you to gain entry into the Certificate in Teaching IELTS Preparation, all applicants should meet the following entry requirement:
- High School Year 12 English or equivalent qualification.
- Be competent in Spoken and Written English.
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience would be considered.
- If you do not fall within any of the above categories and think you are qualified for the course, please submit all your qualifications and a letter explaining why you should be considered. Your application will then be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate in Teaching IELTS Preparation.
Online course fee CAD300.00